The LLGO User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") is the relevant rights and obligations stipulated by the user and LLGO regarding the various services of LLGO Cloud Computing. By visiting and/or using this website, the user accepts and agrees to all the conditions and terms of this agreement. LLGO reserves the right to modify the terms of this agreement. Once the revised agreement is published, it will effectively replace the original agreement. Users can check the latest agreement at any time.
Service Content LLGO uses its own system to provide users with mining machine leasing and custody and other service products that are value-added in the future through the Internet and other methods. Regarding the registration information provided by the user, the user agrees to (1) provide legal, true, accurate, and detailed personal information; (2) if there is any change, the user should update the user information in a timely manner. If the registration information provided by the user is illegal, untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, the user shall bear the corresponding responsibilities and consequences arising therefrom, and LLGO reserves the right to terminate the user's usage of LLGO services.
Provision, Modification and Termination of Services
1. While accepting various LLGO services, users also accept various information services provided by LLGO. The user hereby authorizes LLGO to send commercial information to its email, mobile phone, mailing address, etc. Users can enter LLGO related pages to change user information.
2. LLGO reserves the right to modify or discontinue the service at any time without notifying the user. LLGO has the right to exercise the right to modify or discontinue the service, and does not need to be responsible for the user or any third party that is not directly related.
3. Users who disagree with the modification of this agreement or are dissatisfied with LLGO's services can exercise the following rights:
(1) Stop using LLGO's services;
(2) Inform LLGO to stop its services through customer service and other channels. After the end of the service, the user's right to use the LLGO network service is immediately terminated. In this case, LLGO is not obligated to transmit any unprocessed information or unfinished services to the user or any third party that is not directly related.
1. The user information of LLGO mentioned in this agreement refers to information that complies with laws, regulations and related regulations and meets the following standards:
(1) Personal information provided to LLGO when users register for LLGO;
(2) Data automatically received and recorded by LLGO on the user’s browser or mobile phone when users use LLGO services, participate in website activities or visit webpages, including but not limited to IP addresses, website cookies and webpage records requested by users;
(3) Users’ personal information legally obtained by LLGO from business partners;
(4) Other users’ personal information obtained by LLGO through any legal methods.
2. LLGO promises that without legal reasons or the user's prior permission, LLGO will not disclose the user's password, name, mobile phone number and other non-public information to any third party.
3. Under the following statutory circumstances, the user’s personal information will be partially or fully disclosed:
(1) Disclosure to the user or other third parties with the user’s consent;
(2) Disclosure to administrative, judicial or other legally required third parties in accordance with the requirements of laws, regulations or administrative agencies;
(3) Other disclosures made by LLGO in accordance with laws and regulations.
1. The security of the user's username and password
(1) The user has the right to choose whether to become a registered user of LLGO. Users who choose to become LLGO registered users can create their own accounts. The naming and use of accounts shall comply with relevant laws and regulations and are in accordance with network ethics. The account must not contain any insults, threats, obscenity, abuses, or other words that infringe upon the legal rights of others.
(2) Once the user has successfully registered, the user will get an account (mobile phone number or email address) and password and be responsible for all activities and events that occur after logging in to the system with this account and password and assume all direct or indirect legal liability resulting from improper use of the words and behaviors using the account.
(3) The user is obliged to properly keep the LLGO account and password, SMS verification code, and Google verification code. The user is solely responsible for the security of the username, password, and Google key. The user shall be responsible for any legal consequences caused by the disclosure of the username, password, and Google key due to the user's reasons. The platform does not assume any responsibility for the property damage caused by the disclosure of this information due to the user's own reasons. (4) After losing the password, the user can reset the password through the link sent to the registered email address. If users find any illegal use of accounts or other security vulnerabilities, they should immediately inform LLGO.
2. LLGO promises that without statutory reasons or the user's prior permission, LLGO will not disclose the user's password, name, mobile phone number and other non-public information to any third party.
3. Users have the right to participate in various online and offline activities provided by the LLGO organization.
4. The user has the right to enjoy other services provided by LLGO in accordance with the provisions of the LLGO website.
1. Users shall not use this platform to endanger national security, disclose state secrets, infringe on the lawful rights and interests of national social collectives and citizens, and may not use this site to produce, copy and disseminate the following information.
(1) Information that incites resistance and undermines the Constitution, laws, and administrative regulations;
(2) Information that incites subversion of state power;
(3) Information that incites division of the country and undermines national unity;
(4) Information that incites ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination, and destruction of national unity;
(5) Information that fabricates or distort facts, spreads rumors, and disrupts social order;
(6) Information that promotes feudal superstition, obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror, and abetting crime;
(7) Information that insults others or fabricates facts to slander others, or conducts other malicious attacks;
(8) Information that damages the credibility of state agencies;
(9) Other information that violates the Constitution and laws and administrative regulations;
(10) Information that conducts commercial advertising.
2. Users shall not maliciously register LLGO website accounts through any means, including but not limited to multiple account registrations for profit, speculation, cash out, awards, etc. The user shall also not embezzle other user accounts. If the user violates the above regulations, LLGO has the right to directly take all necessary measures to cancel the benefits derived from the violation, and even pursue the user's legal responsibility through litigation.
3. Users are prohibited from using LLGO in any form as a place, platform or medium for engaging in various illegal activities. Without the authorization or permission of LLGO, users shall not use the name of this site to engage in any commercial activities, nor shall they use LLGO as a place, platform or medium for commercial activities in any form.
4. Part of the business provided by LLGO may not be allowed in Cuba, North Korea, Syria, Iran, Zimbabwe, Crimea, Mainland China, Balkans, Liberia, Sudan, Venezuela, Democratic Republic of Congo and other countries or regions due to uncertain policies. allowed. Please confirm that the business provided by this site complies with laws, regulations, and local policies in your country or region, and ensure that the above statement is true. All legal risks and responsibilities resulting from this will be entirely borne by the user.
1. Due to the particularity of the Internet, LLGO does not guarantee that the service will not be interrupted. LLGO does not guarantee the timeliness and safety of the service, and does not assume any responsibilities not caused by LLGO. LLGO attempts to enable users to safely access and use this website, but LLGO does not declare or guarantee that this website or its servers are free of viruses or other potentially harmful factors. Therefore, users should use industry-recognized software to check and kill any viruses originating from LLGO downloaded files.
2. LLGO is not responsible for the failure to save, modify, delete or store the information posted by users. LLGO is not responsible for typographical errors and negligence on the website that are not deliberately caused by LLGO. LLGO has the right but no obligation to improve or correct omissions and errors in any part of this website.
3. Unless expressly agreed in writing, LLGO does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, and reliability of any content information that users obtain from this website in any way (including but not limited to including, via, connecting or downloading), include but not limited to advertising. LLGO is not responsible for any products and services, information or materials purchased or obtained by users due to the content information on this website. The user bears the risk of using the information content of this website.
4. LLGO makes announcements through official pages, site letters, emails, customer service calls, SMS or regular letters. LLGO does not assume legal responsibility for any prize-winning, discount and other activities or information that is not obtained through LLGO's official channels.
|市值||$ 2,469.79 x 100 million|
|日产出||0.00000334 BTC / T|
|市值||$ 39.66 x 100 million|
|日产出||0.00001069 LTC / M|
|市值||$ 14.22 x 100 million|
|日产出||0.00058155 BCH / T|
|市值||$ 11.54 x 100 million|
|日产出||0.01344531 FIL / TiB|
|市值||$ 4.85 x 100 million|
|日产出||0.00034521 XCH / TiB|