"LLGO Mining Service Agreement" ("this Agreement") is entered by and between the LLGO mining service platform ("LLGO" or "we" or "the Company") and the user (“the User” or “you”) of the services provided by LLGO and/or LLGO’s official website [www.LLGO. com.com] ("the LLGO website"), and stipulates the rights and obligations of LLGO and its users. In consideration of LLGO and/or the LLGO website granting you the use of the services provided, you agree to all the terms stipulated herein. If you do not agree, please do not use the services provided by LLGO or the LLGO website.
I. Basic matters
1.1 LLGO reserves the right to modify the terms of this Agreement at any time at its sole discretion. You shall review this Agreement regularly for the latest amendments. This Agreement and its amendments will take effect upon being released by LLGO on the LLGO website (unless an effective time specified otherwise). If you continue to use the services provided by LLGO or the LLGO website after the release of this Agreement and its amendments, you accept and agree to the amendments.
1.2 If you have any objections to the amendments of this Agreement, or are not satisfied with the services provided by LLGO and/or the LLGO website, you shall immediately: (1) stop using the services provided by LLGO and the LLGO website; (2) and inform LLGO of service termination through the customer service. Your right to use LLGO’s services expires upon the termination.
2.1 You hereby make the following statements and guarantees to LLGO, and these statements and guarantees will be deemed to be re-made each time you use LLGO's services:
(1) If you are a natural person, you have full capacity for civil conduct in accordance with the laws and regulations of the jurisdiction where you are located, and can independently bear civil liability;
(2) If you are an entity, you are legally established and effectively exist in accordance with the laws and regulations of the jurisdiction where the entity is located, and have a good reputation;
(3) Your acceptance and use of the services provided by LLGO comply with applicable laws, regulations and related policies in your country/region, and do not violate your obligations to any other third party;
(4) You have the right to use the services provided by LLGO and perform related obligations, and this Agreement and related service purchase orders are valid and binding on you.
2.2 In consideration of the registration data and information provided by you ("Registration Information"), you agree to:
(1) Provide legal, true, accurate and complete registration information;
(2) Promptly notify LLGO of changes, if any, in the registration information that has been provided. If the registration information you provide is illegal, untrue, inaccurate or incomplete, you shall bear all the responsibilities and consequences arising therefrom;
(3) LLGO reserves the right to impose certain restrictions on the account and/or suspend or terminate your use of LLGO’s services based on the registration information you have provided, the compliance obligations and internal risk control policies of LLGO;
(4) Unless the prior written consent of LLGO is obtained, you can register only one account with LLGO;
(5) For compliance purposes such as KYC ("Know Your Customer") and/or anti-money laundering, LLGO has the right to request you to provide the account owner's identification information and/or financial information;
(6) You need to enter your username and password when using some specific functions in the services provided by LLGO. If you are unable to access your account because of forgetting the password or other reasons, LLGO has the right to ask you to provide specific information including but not limited to: identification; proof of residence; phone number/email and any identifiable activity information on the website, such as transaction ID, order number, and withdrawal amount. You promise that you will not share your username and/or password with others or allow any other third party to use your account. LLGO does not assume any responsibility for the improper use of your account or password by yourself or any other third party and the consequences and losses resulting therefrom. If you believe that your username and/or password has been known by others or your account has been used by others without authorization, you shall notify LLGO immediately.
III. Risk notice
3.1 You understand and acknowledge that: holding, trading, investing in digital currencies and using digital currency-related services will involve risks, and the risks listed in Article 3.1 are not exhaustive. These risks and other risks that may arise now or in the future may deprive you of benefits, incur financial losses, or even terminate the service provided by LLGO;
(1) The use of any digital currency or related products and services will bring potential financial, regulatory and other risks. Before using any digital currency or related products and services, you shall confirm that you have sufficient knowledge and experience in blockchain technology, digital currencies,mining business, and the functions and risks of smart contracts. Your decision to participate in any digital currency activity and/or use of related services shall be based on independent investigations and/or consultations from professionals you deem necessary. LLGO assumes that when you use this service, you are a professional aware of the digital currency industry and the risks of digital currency-related products and services. This Agreement and any service provided by LLGO shall not be regarded as LLGO providing you with investment advice;
(2) The value of any mining products and services ("products and services") provided by LLGO and any number of any digital currency may be affected by many factors beyond the control of LLGO, including but not limited to: changes in mining difficulty and/or other mining parameters/attributes, fluctuations in the market price of digital currencies, obsolete hardware (e.g. mining rigs) and hardware amortization;
(3) Any digital currency inherently risks losing its value, in whole or in part. You hereby confirm that the value of any digital currency may drop rapidly (or even drop to zero). LLGO does not assume any responsibility for losses, in whole or in part, caused by fluctuations in the market price of any digital currency;
(4) LLGO will maintain or upgrade the system from time to time. You confirm that you do not expect the services provided by LLGO to be continuous and uninterrupted. Unless otherwise expressly agreed by both parties, LLGO shall not be liable for losses, in whole or in part, caused by suspension or interruption due to the maintenance and upgrade of its system;
(5) No identity verification technology or computer security technology is 100% secure. You agree to bear all risks arising from hacking or identity theft;
(6) You understand and agree that LLGO reserves the right to publish, modify and/or provide service-related information through websites, emails, customer service calls, SMS and other official channels. LLGO is not responsible for the information obtained through channels outside LLGO. If you have any question about the authenticity of the information sent in the name of LLGO, please contact us immediately.
IV. The use of digital currencies
4.1 You shall not mine, buy, sell, exchange, hold, and/or use any digital currency in any manner prohibited by laws and regulations applicable to you.
4.2 Before purchasing any product or service provided by LLGO, you shall judge whether or not the product or service is affordable for you or fits your risk appetite. When you purchase any product or service provided by LLGO, you recognize, understand and accept all the risks associated with mining, buying, selling, exchanging, holding and/or using digital currencies, including but not limited to:
(1) The price of digital currencies may fluctuate violently: The price of all digital currencies, including Bitcoin, may plummet, even to zero in the worst case;
(2) Transactions of digital currencies may take some time to be confirmed. Low as it may be, there does exist a likelihood that certain transactions of digital currencies will not be confirmed for good. Unconfirmed transactions of digital currencies mean such transactions are not completed;
(3) A transaction of digital currencies is irreversible: If you send any amount of digital currencies to any wrong person or digital currency wallet address, you will not be able to cancel the transaction or recover these funds;
(4) If you have lost or forgotten any PIN or password required to access and use the digital currencies, such digital currencies may be lost or cannot be used by you;
(5) Blockchain (or digital currency) technology may have inherent unknown technical defects;
(6) Countries/regions may introduce and promulgate new laws, regulations and policies that may affect the use of digital currencies.
V. Fees of products and services
5.1 The fees of products and services ("product fees") include: the machine fee, electricity fee, management fee and maintenance fee.
5.2 Machine fee: The machine fee charged by LLGO is independently and comprehensively calculated and determined by LLGO based on various factors such as the current price of the specific digital currency market, the current supply and demand prices in the market of the hardware supply chain, market forecasts, and machine attenuation.
5.3 Electricity fee: Electricity fee charged by LLGO = electricity price * power consumption of the mining machine * 24 hours * hash rate. Electricity fees are charged according to theoretical conditions. In the event of a power outage, maintenance, and other conditions, the electricity fees will be reimbursed in the form of the maintenance fee according to the percentage of the mining machine's hash rate.
5.4 Management fee: Management fee charged by LLGO = net income * commission for LLGO * the hash rate of the mining machine held. If the assets held are not paid back, the commission for LLGO is 0%. LLGO will collect commissions from the part of the income beyond the payback according to the established ratio.
5.5 Maintenance fee: The maintenance fee charged by LLGO consists of the electricity compensation and the maintenance fee of the mining machine. The maintenance fee of the mining machine during operation will be shared according to the proportion of the hash rate and settled in the form of the maintenance fee. If no maintenance fee is incurred, the maintenance fee will be 0.
5.6 You understand and agree: the specific fees of products and services that LLGO charges you are stipulated on the specific page of products and services. If you cannot accept the fees specified on a page of products and services, you shall not place an order with LLGO for the product and service.
5.7 You understand and agree: as the hash rate of the entire network may change, so will the mining difficulty. LLGO reserves the right to adjust mining products from time to time, but the products and services that have already been sold and the electricity orders purchased before the adjustment are not affected.
5.6 You understand and agree: all products and services on the platform are priced in U.S. dollars. LLGO takes the average of the real-time exchange rates published on seven websites to convert the prices of products and services into equivalent Bitcoin, USDT, Bitcoin Cash and other virtual currencies. You can choose a specific digital currency for the payment. In case of abnormal exchange rates or technical failures, LLGO has the right to choose the exchange rate of other exchanges. In the event of abnormal fluctuations in the Bitcoin market, LLGO has the right to manually adjust the USD exchange rate. (The exchange rate comes from: Bitfinex, Bitstamp, Poloniex, Kraken, Investing, Coinmarketcap, and Coinbase)
6.1 LLGO serves as a "bridge" connecting users and several mining pools. Through the services provided by LLGO, you can inject all the hash rate of the machines you have purchased from LLGO into the mining pools in partnership with LLGO, and you can check the real-time mining conditions at the website address of the designated mining pool.
6.2 When you inject all the hash rate of the machine purchased from LLGO into a specific mining pool, the mining pool may charge you a certain percentage of service fees, which are completely determined and collected by the mining pool independently.
6.3 You understand: LLGO provides services for you as agreed in Article 6.1, and will distribute to LLGO the digital currencies (if any) mined in the mining pools where you have injected the hash rate by the PPS mode (or modes derived from PPS, e.g. FPPS and PPS+), after deducting the service fees of mining pools.
6.4 The issuance time of the digital currencies mined (if any) is subject to the mining pool. The daily income, based on the actual income of the mining pool, is calculated by LLGO according to the share of the hash rate of your mining machine, and then allocated to your LLGO digital currency wallet address. Where LLGO allows you to change the digital currency wallet address of a third-party platform, you shall confirm that such an address can receive the specified digital currency. LLGO does not assume any responsibility for the loss of mining income arising from the incorrect wallet address you have provided, the incapability of the wallet address to receive digital currencies or the cap on the amount that can be received by the wallet address.
6.5 You understand and acknowledge: LLGO will not promise you future earnings. Any future earning or yield rate (or rate of return) mentioned on the LLGO website or LLGO’s event pages are estimates and assumptions. Your actual income will be affected by many factors such as the market price of digital currencies, the hash rate difficulty of the entire network, the luck value of the mining pool, and the percentage of service fees actually charged by the mining pool.
VII. Payment, cancellation, modification and refund of orders
7.1 You can purchase products and services by various payment methods supported by LLGO.
7.2 If you purchase products and services by transferring digital currencies: you shall transfer the digital currencies to the digital currency wallet address designated by LLGO, with the specific payment amount depending on: the sum of USD orders, the exchange rate between the US dollar and the digital currency selected for payment at the time of purchase, and the transfer fees (third-party terms and transaction fees may apply).
7.3 If you fail to pay within a certain period of time (the specific duration depends on the specific payment method) after creating the order, the status of the order will be changed to "timeout" by LLGO. LLGO will not process any requests for overtime orders, and you are not obliged to pay for such orders.
7.4 You are fully responsible for the accuracy of the payment information, including but not limited to: destination account address (/digital currency wallet address) and transfer amount. Any loss arising from the wrong payment due to your mistake (e.g. transferring digital currencies to a wrong address) should be borne you, and LLGO has the right to require you to make the correct payment before activating any product or service for you.
7.5 If the amount actually received by LLGO is lower than the fees of products and services charged, LLGO reserves the right to do the following before activating the corresponding product and service:
(1) Adjust the product and service accordingly so that the funds actually received by LLGO match the needs of the product and service provided by LLGO;
(2) Refuse to activate the product and service ordered by you until you have paid the amount owed.
7.6 If the amount actually received by LLGO is higher than the product and service fee charged, you may request LLGO to:
(1) Adjust the products and services according to the amount actually received by LLGO;
(2) Refund the excess amount to your LLGO account;
(3) Refund the excess amount to you by means approved by LLGO, provided that any additional cost (e.g. the transaction fees for a third party) incurred thereby is borne you.
7.7 Due to reasons such as the confirmation time of digital currency transactions and delays by a third party, your transfer to LLGO may risk being delayed. You agree that LLGO has the right to activate the corresponding product and service after confirming the full payment.
7.8 You agree and understand that before you apply for payment dispute resolution ("Application for Payment Dispute Resolution"), LLGO has no obligation to actively resolve payment-related issues or disputes:
(1) You have the right to contact LLGO customer service and provide proof of payment that meets the requirements of LLGO within 14 days after payment, in order to apply for payment dispute resolution. LLGO reserves the right to reject applications submitted after the 14 days;
(2) If LLGO has reasonable grounds to suspect or in fact has not received the corresponding payment but has activated the product or service for you, it has the right to require you to provide the proof of payment that meets the requirements of LLGO. You shall provide such proof within 14 days upon receiving the request;
(3) Such proof of payment includes but not limited to: LLGO account, order number, transaction ID or number, destination account (/digital currency wallet address) entered by you, transfer amount, and transaction logs of the payment system you have used and/ or statement of account;
(4) If you apply for payment dispute resolution with LLGO, but (a) you fail to provide proof of payment or other evidence that meets the requirements of LLGO within 14 days, or (b) LLGO reasonably believes that the evidence is insufficient or invalid, LLGO reserves the right to reject such applications.
7.9 If LLGO reasonably believes that there is a payment dispute between you and LLGO, it reserves the right to adjust or cancel related products and services and/or adjust your account balance in LLGO.
7.10 To the maximum extent permitted by laws and regulations, you acknowledge: unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, all purchased products and services are final and cannot be replaced or refunded. LLGO reserves the right to decide such refunds on its own; LLGO’s decision to provide refunds for individual users or refund fees of specific products and services does not mean LLGO is obliged to agree to the same or similar refunds in the future. This refund policy does not affect any statutory rights that may apply.
7.11 You hereby recognize: if a product or service has been activated, upon your request to terminate such product or service due to unsatisfactory mining income or other reasons, LLGO will refund the unused electricity fee only.
7.12 Subject to other provisions hereof, if LLGO provides a refund in accordance with this Agreement or applicable laws and regulations, any additional costs (e.g. transaction fees of a third party) incurred shall be entirely borne by you.
7.13 If a product or service has been used up, you shall not request a refund for such product or service under any circumstances.
VIII.Restrictions and obligations
8.1 You shall not use the services provided by LLGO to engage in any illegal activities listed below:
(1) To support, instigate or participate in any terrorist activities;
(2) To participate in any money laundering activities;
(3) To fabricate or distort facts, spread rumors, or disrupt social order;
(4) To promote or produce pornographic, violent and/or terrorist content;
(5) To participate in any other activities that violate applicable laws and regulations.
8.2 You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations, this Agreement and all rules and policies related to the use of the LLGO website and the services provided by LLGO announced by LLGO from time to time.
8.3 You agree that you shall fully assume the relevant tax obligations arising from the use of the services provided by LLGO.
8.4 You agree and promise that you are using the services provided by LLGO only for your own benefit, and that you have not used the services provided by LLGO on behalf of others or for the benefit of other third parties.
8.5 You agree to contact LLGO immediately after you discover or suspect any fraud or misconduct by any third party using the services provided by LLGO.
8.6 Unless LLGO expressly agrees in writing in advance, you shall not register multiple accounts on the LLGO website in any way. You shall not register multiple accounts to earn profits, rewards or coupons.
8.7 You shall not participate in any activities that may affect the services provided by LLGO and/or the security of the LLGO website.
8.8 You shall not take any measures to block your Internet traffic or IP address (e.g. Proxy, Tor, and VPN) or use other technical services that hide the real Internet connection.
8.9 Unless otherwise specified, the intellectual property rights of any content displayed on the LLGO website, including but not limited to articles, pictures, news, materials, website structure, website layout, and website design, are wholly owned by LLGO or LLGO's licensees (if any). You shall respect the intellectual property rights of LLGO and LLGO's licensees (if any).
8.10 Without the prior written authorization of LLGO, you shall not conduct any activities or use the information/data on the LLGO website in the name of LLGO.
8.11 You hereby promise and guarantee that your use of the services provided by LLGO will not negatively affect the reputation of LLGO or make LLGO bear legal liabilities or other penalties, fines and sanctions.
8.12 You understand that LLGO's services are not open to residents of the following countries or regions: Mainland China and Hong Kong, the Balkans, Belarus, Myanmar, Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Crimea-Ukraine, Cuba, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Venezuela, and Zimbabwe. The above list may not be exhaustive. Before using the services provided by LLGO, please confirm that your use of the services provided by LLGO is legal in your country/region. All legal risks and responsibilities caused by the illegal use of the services provided by LLGO in your country/region will be solely borne by you. If you are a resident of the above countries or regions and use the services provided by LLGO, LLGO has the right to refuse to provide you with the services, and you have no right to request any refunds from LLGO.
8.13 If you violate the provisions of Article 8, LLGO has the right to immediately suspend or terminate the services provided for you, and has the right to take all necessary legal means within the scope permitted by applicable laws and regulations.
IX. Liability for breach of contract
9.1 In the event of any violation of this Agreement by you (including but not limited to failure to pay the product fees in time and illegal use of the service provided by LLGO in your country/region), LLGO has the right to immediately suspend or terminate the services provided for you and take all necessary legal measures within the scope permitted by applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to requiring you to compensate LLGO for related losses.
9.2 If LLGO reasonably suspects that you use the services provided by LLGO in an illegal, fraudulent or other improper manner, it has the right to suspend the services until you can provide a compliance certificate that meets the requirements of LLGO.
X. Limitation of liability
10.1 All the hash rate of the machines corresponding to the products and services provided by LLGO is the real hash rate. You understand and agree that: fluctuations in the real hash rate are inevitable, and LLGO does not guarantee 100% stable operation of the hash rate corresponding to products and services. LLGO will not compensate for fluctuations in the hash rate as frequently observed in most cases (including but not limited to fluctuations in the yields of products and services due to various reasons, e.g. fluctuations in the digital currency price, changes in the inherent properties of digital currencies, the hash rate difficulty of the entire network, the luck value of the mining pool, the percentage of service fees charged by the mining pool) except for the following situations: where the hash rate drops to zero due to insufficient power supply, LLGO will postpone the products or services affected (only applicable to those with a limited service period, except products and services in the flood season) accordingly ( for example, postpone mining for one hour in the case of one hour of power outage; The specific postponement period is subject to the actual compensation information as displayed in the user announcement) after the normal end of the products or services. LLGO does not charge products without a limited service period electricity fees or service fees during the period when the hash rate is zero.
10.2 LLGO does not assume any responsibility for service interruption or termination due to circumstances beyond its control, including but not limited to war (announced or unannounced), terrorist activities, sabotage, blockades, fires, lightning, natural disasters, strikes, riots, civil unrest, epidemic prevention restrictions, epidemics, earthquakes, floods, hurricanes, explosions, and regulatory and administrative actions or delays. In the event of such force majeure, LLGO shall take reasonable measures to minimize interference and losses, but shall not be liable for the consequences or incidental consequences arising therefrom.
10.3 You agree: any third-party link provided by LLGO is only for convenience and reference. The provision of such third-party links by LLGO does not mean its recognition of such links and the content displayed thereon. Since these third-party links are not under the control of LLGO, LLGO cannot guarantee that your access to such links is safe and virus-free. LLGO is not responsible for any loss caused by your access to such third-party links and any other third-party link out of its control.
10.4 You understand and agree: unless LLGO expressly agrees in writing in advance, under any circumstances, LLGO will not be liable for the losses arising from the following matters and the losses caused by you due to the following matters:
(1) Loss of trading profits;
(2) Service interruption (not caused by LLGO's intentional misconduct);
(3) Damage or loss of information/data not caused by LLGO's intentional misconduct;
(4) The hash rate of the machine diminishes or withdraws from the market;
(5) Implementation or changes of laws, regulations and policy factors;
(6) Losses arising from your fault or violation of this Agreement (including but not limited to: providing inaccurate information for LLGO and leaking passwords to third parties);
(7) Other events not controlled by LLGO.
10.5 You agree and accept that you shall compensate LLGO for any losses, liabilities, claims, allegations, actions, litigation or expenses (collectively referred to as "losses", including reasonable attorney's fees) caused by your violation of this Agreement, provided that such compensation does not duplicate any other compensation or compensation rights stipulated in this Agreement, and provide a defense for LLGO to ensure that LLGO will not suffer such damages. Under no circumstances will LLGO, its affiliates or their respective senior managers, directors, agents, employees or representatives bear any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damage or loss of profits related to this Agreement for you or any third party.
10.6 You agree: LLGO's full responsibility to you under this Agreement shall not exceed the total product and service fees you have paid to LLGO.
11.1 Abstention: LLGO's delay in exercising or negligence in exercising any of the company's rights or remedies for any breach of contract by the user under this Agreement shall not be interpreted as LLGO's exemption or acquiescence of any such breach.
11.2 Severability: If any clause of this Agreement is found to be illegal or unenforceable, the determination shall not affect the remaining clauses hereof.
11.3 Applicable law: This Agreement shall be fully applicable to the laws of the British Virgin Islands, without considering its conflict of laws principles.
11.4 Dispute resolution: If any dispute occurs during the performance of this Agreement and the negotiation fails, either party has the right to submit it to the Singapore International Arbitration Centre for arbitration, and it will be finally resolved in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre in effect at the time of submission. The arbitration award is final and binding on both parties. Unless otherwise determined in the arbitration award, the arbitration fee shall be borne by the losing party. The losing party shall also compensate the winning party's attorney fees and other expenses.
Distributed Blockchain Inc.
|市值||$ 2,048.87 x 100 million|
|日产出||0.00000392 BTC / T|
|市值||$ 808.87 x 100 million|
|日产出||0.00001549 ETH / M|
|市值||$ 22.25 x 100 million|
|日产出||0.00001511 LTC / M|
|市值||$ 3.68 x 100 million|
|日产出||0.00024754 DASH / G|
|市值||$ 2.51 x 100 million|
|日产出||0.00000354 DCR / G|