The "LLGO Mining Machine Leasing Service Agreement" ("this Agreement") is the LLGO mining machine leasing platform ("LLGO" or "we" or "the company") and the use of the services provided by LLGO and/or LLGO's official website [www.LLGO. com] ("LLGO Site") users ("User" or "You"). This agreement describes the relevant rights and responsibilities of LLGO and users. Your use of the services provided by LLGO and/or the LLGO.com website constitutes your agreement to all terms set forth in this Agreement. If you do not agree, please do not use the services provided by LLGO and the LLGO.com website.
User (User ID: , User Name: )
1. Mining machine rental packages and fees
1.1 The mining machine rental package includes the computing power fee, electricity fee, management fee, etc. during the mining machine rental period. Among them, the computing power fee refers to the rental fee that is comprehensively calculated according to the mining machine market conditions and the length of the lease period. The fee changes with the market conditions, and the order fee at different times is different; the electricity fee refers to the mining machine. The actual power consumption of the machine needs to be prepaid for the electricity usage fee, which shall prevail when the order is generated. If the electricity price is adjusted due to national policies and other reasons, the fee that has been paid and the operation has been completed will not be affected, and the fee has not been paid or has not yet been operated. The cost may be adjusted due to the influence of the policy; the management cost refers to the related cost of the LLGO platform or data center for the maintenance of the entrusted management of the mining machine equipment, including the installation and removal of the mining machine, the operation and maintenance of the mining machine in the mine, the maintenance of the mining machine, and the damage of the power line. and other fees, which are deducted from the user's daily revenue.
1.2 The parameters of your leased mining machine (mining machine model: _______, quantity: _______, hash rate: ______, listing period: ______, lease term: ______, lease fee: ______, power consumption: ______, electricity fee: ______, management Fee: ______, access to mining pool: ______, mining pool settlement method: ______), subject to the time of order generation, order number: ________.
1.3 The amount of fees paid is based on the amount when the order is generated on the LLGO.com website. Due to the large fluctuation of the digital asset market, the mining machine market fluctuates greatly. Please confirm carefully. You can apply for unsubscribe within 12 hours after the order is completed, and you must pay a penalty of 10% of the order amount. If it exceeds 12 hours, you cannot unsubscribe. .
1.4 The method of payment and payment shall be subject to the method provided on the order page of the LLGO.com website (including the payment method entrusted by LLGO). Among them, the mining machine rental fee is a one-time payment of all fees, and the electricity fee is a monthly prepaid fee. The order will not take effect until the user pays the full amount displayed on the order page. (You are solely responsible for the accuracy of payment, including but not limited to: wrong destination address account (digital asset wallet address), wrong amount and other payment details, and the resulting losses shall be borne by the user). The monthly cycle is calculated as 30 days, and you should pay us the electricity bill for the next month 3 working days before the end of the electricity bill validity period. If the lease term expires less than 30 days, the electricity fee shall be prepaid according to the actual number of days. If you fail to pay the electricity bill on time, the order will be frozen. If the freezing period exceeds 5 days, the contract will be terminated and the paid fees will not be refunded.
1.5 Mining machine property rights: BTC mining machines are leased for 3 years at a time and enjoy the mining machine property rights; the mining machine leases for less than 360 days will not receive the property rights. If the lease term of GPU mining machine is over 4 years, the property right of the mining machine will be given away; if it is less than 4 years, there will be no property right. Mining machines in other currencies other than BTC and GPU will be presented with the property right of the mining machine if the cumulative lease term expires for 3 years; The property right of the mining machine shall be applied for within 30 days after the expiration of the lease period. Mining machines that apply for delivery will be shipped from global mines after the lease period expires, and the international/domestic logistics fee will be borne by the user. Statement: The shelf life of the physical mining machine is 180 days, and it has expired when it is removed from the shelf. (Declaration: 1. Only orders after June 15, 2020 will give away mining machine property rights; 2. All gifted mining machines are not guaranteed to be the same model as the order, and the comprehensive theoretical computing power value is not lower than the order’s computing power value)
1.6 Income distribution:
1.6.1 After the package you rented is officially launched, we will distribute the mining account balance in your registered account in the form of T+1 according to the computing power value when your order was generated and the digital asset income actually settled by the mining pool. middle. When your digital assets reach the minimum withdrawal limit, you can apply for withdrawal. We will pay to the digital asset wallet address you provide within the specified time.
1.6.2 You understand and agree: As the computing power of the entire network will change, the mining difficulty will also change, and the mining revenue will also change. For specific daily income data, please refer to the real-time data of mining pools (poolin.com, f2pool.com, btc.com).
1.6.3 You understand and agree: Since different batches of mining machines are connected to different mining pools, your actual revenue data may vary slightly according to different mining pools. Due to the technical failure of the mining pool or other unstable factors, the platform has the right to switch the mining pool. When the order is switched to the mining pool, the income from the new access to the mining pool will prevail.
1.7 Changes in fees: management fees and electricity fees are subject to market conditions (such as: high-water season, low-water season, national policies and other factors such as rising or falling electricity fees, management and construction costs increase or decrease, etc.), Party B has the right to adjust the market price, Party A has the knowledge The specific price is subject to the notice of Party B.
2. User registration
2.1 The user hereby makes the following representations and warranties to the company, and such representations and warranties will be deemed to be re-made each time the user uses LLGO's services:
(1) If the user is a natural person, the user has reached the age of 18 and has full capacity for civil conduct;
(2) If the user is an entity, the user is legally established and effectively exists in accordance with the laws and regulations of the jurisdiction where the entity is located, and has a good reputation;
(3) The user accepts and uses the services provided by LLGO in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and relevant policies in the user's country/region, and does not violate the user's obligations to any other third party;
(4) The user has the necessary rights to use the services provided by LLGO and perform relevant obligations, and this agreement and the purchase order for related services are valid and binding on the user.
2.2 For the registration data and information you provide ("Registration Information"), you agree to:
(1) Provide legal, true, accurate and complete registration information;
(2) You will promptly notify LLGO of any changes to the registration information provided. If the registration information you provide is illegal, untrue, inaccurate or incomplete, you shall bear all corresponding responsibilities and consequences;
(3) LLGO reserves the right to impose certain restrictions on accounts and/or suspend or terminate your use of LLGO services in accordance with the registration information you provide and LLGO's compliance obligations and internal risk control policies;
(4) Unless the prior written consent of LLGO is obtained, each user can only register one account with LLGO;
(5) For compliance purposes such as KYC ("Know Your Customer") and/or anti-money laundering, LLGO has the right to request you to provide the account owner's identification information and/or financial information;
(6) You need to enter your user name and password when using some specific functions of the services provided by LLGO. If you are unable to access your account due to reasons such as forgetting your password, LLGO has the right to ask you to provide specific information including identification information, including but not limited to: proof of identity; proof of residence; phone number in order to determine the true ownership of the account /Email proof and any identifiable activity information on the website such as transaction ID, order number, withdrawal amount, etc. You undertake that you will not share your username and/or password with others or allow any other third party to use your account. LLGO shall not be liable for any improper use of your account or password by you or any other third party and for the consequences and losses caused. You should notify LLGO immediately if you believe that your username and/or password has been known to others or that your account has been used without authorization.
3. Restrictions and Obligations
3.1 You shall not use the services provided by LLGO to engage in any illegal activities. You may not take advantage of the services provided by LLGO:
(1) Support, incite or participate in any terrorist activity;
(2) Participate in any money laundering activities;
(3) Fabricating or distorting facts, spreading rumors, and disrupting social order;
(4) Promote or produce obscene, violent and/or terrorist content;
(5) Participate in any other activities that violate applicable laws and regulations.
3.2 You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations, this Agreement and all rules and policies announced by LLGO from time to time in relation to the use of the LLGO.com website and the services provided by LLGO.
3.3 You agree that you shall be fully responsible for the relevant tax obligations arising from the use of the services provided by LLGO.
3.4 You agree and undertake that you are only using the services provided by LLGO for your own benefit, and you are not using the services provided by LLGO on behalf of others or for the benefit of other third parties.
3.5 You agree to contact LLGO immediately if you discover or suspect any fraud or misconduct by any third party using the services provided by LLGO.
3.6 You may not register multiple accounts on the LLGO.com website in any way without the express prior written consent of LLGO. You may not register for multiple accounts for profit, rewards or coupons.
3.7 You should not engage in any activity that may affect the services provided by LLGO and/or the security of the LLGO.com website.
3.8 You shall not use any method to mask your Internet traffic and IP address (such as Proxy, Tor, VPN, etc.) or use other technical services that hide the user's real Internet connection.
3.9 The intellectual property rights of any content displayed on the LLGO website, including but not limited to articles, images, news, materials, website structure, website layout, website design, unless otherwise specified, are owned by LLGO or LLGO's licensors (if any) Totally own. Users shall respect the intellectual property rights of LLGO and LLGO's licensors (if any).
3.10 Without the prior written authorization of LLGO, the user shall not carry out any activities and use the information/data of the LLGO.com website in the name of LLGO.
3.11 You hereby undertake and warrant that your use of the services provided by LLGO will not adversely affect LLGO's reputation or make LLGO liable for legal liability or other penalties, fines and sanctions.
3.12 Before using the services provided by LLGO, please confirm that your use of the services provided by LLGO is legal in your country/region. All legal risks and responsibilities arising from the illegal use of the services provided by LLGO in your country/region will be solely borne by you.
3.13 If the user violates the provisions of this third article, LLGO has the right to immediately suspend or terminate the provision of services to the user, and has the right to take all necessary legal measures within the scope permitted by applicable laws and regulations.
4. Risk notification
4.1 You understand and acknowledge that: holding, trading, investing in digital currency and using digital currency-related services will involve risks, and the risks listed in this Section 4.1 are not exhaustive. These risks and others present or in the future may prevent you from obtaining any benefits, suffer financial losses, or even terminate our services:
(1) The use of any digital currency or related products and services will bring potential financial, regulatory and other risks. Before using any digital currency or related products and services, you should confirm that you have sufficient knowledge and experience in the functions and risks of blockchain technology, digital currency and smart contracts. Any decision by you to participate in any digital currency activity and/or use related services should be based on such independent investigation and/or professional consultation as you deem necessary. LLGO assumes that when you use this service, you are a professional who understands the digital currency industry and understands the risks of digital currency-related products and services. This agreement and any services provided by LLGO should not be regarded as LLGO providing investment advice to you;
(2) The value of any LLGO-provided mining machine rental service package ("Service Package") and any amount of any digital currency may be affected by a number of factors beyond LLGO's control, including but not limited to: mining Changes in difficulty and/or other mining parameters/attributes, market price fluctuations of digital currencies, hardware (eg: mining equipment) obsolescence and hardware amortization, etc.;
(3) Due to the nature of digital currency, the value of any digital currency may lose some or even all of its value at any time. You hereby acknowledge that the value of any digital currency may drop rapidly (or even drop to zero). LLGO shall not be liable for any and all losses caused by market price fluctuations of any digital currency;
(4) LLGO will maintain or upgrade the system from time to time. You acknowledge that you do not expect the service provided by LLGO to be continuous and uninterrupted. Unless otherwise expressly agreed by both parties, LLGO shall not be liable for any and all losses caused by suspensions and interruptions caused by the maintenance and upgrade of its systems;
(5) No authentication, or computer security technology is 100% secure. You agree to assume all risks associated with hacking or identity theft;
(6) You understand and agree that LLGO reserves the right to publish, modify and/or provide information related to the service through the website, email, customer service calls, mobile phone text messages and other official channels. LLGO is not responsible for information obtained through non-LLGO official channels. If you have any doubts about the veracity of information sent on behalf of LLGO, please contact us immediately.
5. Liability for breach of contract
5.1. Both parties shall perform their rights and obligations in strict accordance with this contract. In case of breach of this contract, the breaching party shall compensate the non-observing party for all losses caused thereby.
5.2. The company does not assume any responsibility for power outages, damage to mines and mining machines caused by force majeure such as natural disasters (floods, mudslides, earthquakes, hurricanes, etc.), policy influences (documents issued by the state, etc.), wars, political turmoil, etc. If the force majeure cannot be resolved for more than 7 days, the contract will be automatically terminated, the two parties will not hold each other accountable, the fees you have paid are non-refundable, and there is no need to continue to pay the unpaid fees.
6. Other agreements
6.1 LLGO will update the content of the contract text from time to time, please be sure to read it carefully. When the content of the contract is updated, new orders will be executed according to the new contract content.
6.2 Waiver: The Company's delay in exercising or negligently exercising any of the Company's rights or remedies for any breach of the User under this Agreement shall not be construed as the Company's waiver or acquiescence to any such breach.
6.3 Severability: If any provision of this Agreement is found to be illegal or unenforceable, such determination shall not affect the remaining provisions of this Agreement.
6.4 Applicable Law: This Agreement is governed by the laws of the United States.